There are only two steps to enable Ring iOS SDK on your iOS device.
We recommend try to run sample apps included in the SDK package first.
Enabling Ring iOS SDK
1. Install the Official Ring App
- Download and install the Official Ring App from App Store.
- Run the App and connect your Ring device to your iOS device.
- Complete the tutorial which is started automatically. Now your Ring device is ready to use.
2. Download Ring iOS SDK
- You can download the SDK package here. Please extract the package in arbitrary directory.
- The package includes following files.
Running the Presentation sample app
- Open and run Presentation/Presentation.xcproje on your Xcode. The app enables you to control slideshow using gestures.
- PresentationSwift is the sample app written in Swift. Presentation and PresentationSwift have the same functions.
Running the Pointer sample app
- Open and run Pointer/Pointer.xcproj on your Xcode. The blue dot moves corresponding to your device movement.
- PointerSwift is the sample app written in Swift. Pointer and PointerSwift have the same functions.
These two samples use the SDK only on their ViewController.
You can learn more about this structure in the following documents.